Creating a campus presence is a sophisticated process that will help you become a recognized employer of choice. Employers with the strongest brand at McIntire use a variety of strategies to attract and connect with candidates.
McIntire’s Employer Relations team will work with you to determine the right way to build a brand on campus, market job opportunities, and connect with students in order to recruit successfully and reinforce your brand in the minds of McIntire students. From building your employer profile and sending the right representatives to on-Grounds events to developing a student ambassador program, our knowledgeable team can provide insight and guidance for new and experienced employers.
Examples of Employer Engagement Activities
- Commerce Career Day
- Information sessions
- Student organization presentations
- Industry mentorship
- Career Connections job shadowing
- Careers in Business series
- Competitions and simulations
- Industry and city student treks
Contact Mary Riner, Director for Employer Relations, to discuss designing an effective and successful recruitment strategy.
McIntire Corporate Partners Program
Utilizing this strategic partnership, your company will enjoy a prominent position throughout McIntire. Build brand awareness, access innovative student research and faculty thought leadership—and receive the outstanding support of a corporate relations team ready to help you meet your recruitment goals.
The McIntire Corporate Partners Program connects you with a well-regarded and reliable source of highly skilled new business professionals excited to launch their careers with your company.
Examples of Recruiting-Related Partner Benefits
- Early registration for key recruiting events and interviews
- Guaranteed admission to Commerce Career Day
- Featured in student and alumni communications
- Strategic engagement with faculty
- Access to classroom speaking engagements
- Opportunity to work on live classroom projects
- Priority invitation to industry panels
- Invitation-only access to Dean’s events and industry networking events
Ready to build on your recruiting strategy? Please contact Corporate Relations to learn more.