The the Center for Investors and Financial Markets seeks support in the following areas:
- Faculty chairs to promote recruitment and retention of top talent
- CIFM Research Seminar sponsorship
- Funding for research data and software
- Funding for research assistants
- Funding for faculty travel
- Funding for fellowships: postdoctorate researchers and visiting scholars to enhance McIntire’s research environment
- Contributions to research funding for faculty with promising or proven research potential
- Funding for curriculum development
- Funding for student-based data needs such as data subscriptions and market intelligence platforms
- Funding to support student groups and trips to various competitions
- Organization and support of high-quality speaker panels, bringing together scholars and professionals on topics such as intermediation in asset management and corporate governance and strategy
- Funding to facilitate pop-up events such as impact panels and roundtables around the country
If you are interested in learning more about how to become part of our network as a speaker or sponsor, please contact Allison Teweles at +1 434-924-0752 or email@example.com.
The Center was endowed by John A. Griffin (McIntire ’85) and previously received significant annual funding from Mr. and Mrs. William H. Goodwin Jr. (Darden ’66).