The Center for Investors and Financial Markets seeks support in the following areas:
- Faculty chairs to promote recruitment and retention of top talent
- CIFM Research Seminar sponsorship
- Funding for research data and software
- Funding for research assistants
- Funding for faculty travel
- Funding for fellowships: postdoctorate researchers and visiting scholars to enhance McIntire’s research environment
- Contributions to research funding for faculty with promising or proven research potential
- Funding for curriculum development
- Funding for student-based data needs such as data subscriptions and market intelligence platforms
- Funding to support student groups and trips to various competitions
- Organization and support of high-quality speaker panels, bringing together scholars and professionals on topics such as intermediation in asset management and corporate governance and strategy
- Funding to facilitate pop-up events such as impact panels and roundtables around the country
If you are interested in learning more about how to become part of our network as a speaker or sponsor, please contact Corporate Relations.
The Center was endowed by John A. Griffin (McIntire ’85) and previously received significant annual funding from Mr. and Mrs. William H. Goodwin Jr. (Darden ’66).