Born in Seoul, Korea, but grew up in St. Paul, MN
- I enjoy reading, classical music, cooking, backgammon, Argentine tango, and watching soccer.
- I am a classically trained cellist, and I was adopted from Korea by an American family when I was a baby.
- I now live with my husband, originally from Paris, France, and our two daughters.
- I believe in supporting students throughout their experience at McIntire regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or political affiliation.
Students I can partner with:
- Any and all students, especially racial minority students