- I'm originally from New Jersey but spent half my childhood living abroad in parts of Asia, which led to my interest in pursuing a global career.
- I went to college in DC, then stayed there while beginning my career in international education, working with the Fulbright program.
- I first moved to Charlottesville in 2008, then made a few other stops, including grad school in New York and NGO work in Liberia, before settling back here.
- I spent nearly six years working in UVA’s International Studies Office before joining the McIntire Global Programs team.
- My husband and I are happy parents to infant twins; so much of my non-work time these days revolves around them.
- My interests outside of work include raising my twins, travel, music, independent films, and gardening.
Students I can partner with:
Any and all students, especially LGBTQ students