M.S. in Commerce 2018, University of Virginia
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering 2017, University of Toledo
Track: Marketing & Management
Hometown: Sandusky, OH
Why did you choose UVA’s M.S. in Commerce Program? In my eyes, UVA is a prestigious university, as is the McIntire School of Commerce. This means my classmates and professors are performing at a very high level, pushing me to achieve, which translates to better exit opportunities.
What do you enjoy about the program so far? I really enjoy the diverse viewpoints coming together in the classroom. The curriculum is also very integrated, which means what we learn about in one class also pertains to another class. Everyone also has very professional attitudes, but we still like to have fun.
What has surprised you about the program so far? I am surprised by how integrated the classes are.
- I can solve a Rubik's Cube in under two minutes.
- I rode the fastest and tallest rollercoaster in the world.
- I have been to an NBA finals game in Cleveland.
- Soccer (my favorite team is Liverpool FC and I play a lot at UVA's Carr Hill Field)
- Netflix (currently watching "The Sopranos")
- Eating a good steak