Article Image Group
Offering up-to-the-minute insights into such key IT topics as the latest approaches to blockchain, machine learning, design thinking, DevOps, and cybersecurity, the 2018 Knowledge Continuum will take place Friday, May 11, in McIntire’s Rouss & Robertson Halls.
The one-day executive education event features high-impact presentations and demonstrations, as well as in-depth case studies, interactive classroom discussions, and the opportunity to network with Continuum leaders and participants. UVA employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement; the event also qualifies for 0.6 CEU credits.
Participants will videoconference with Gene Kim, best-selling author of The Phoenix Project; The DevOps Handbook; and Accelerate: Building and Scaling High Performing Technology Organizations and Founder of Tripwire. Sessions will be led by a wide range of IT leaders and experts:
- Leslie Witt, Head of Design, Small Business, Intuit
- Paul Daugherty, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, Accenture; Author, HUMAN + MACHINE: Reimagining Work in the Age of AI
- Dan Elron, Managing Partner, Strategy and Corporate Development, Accenture
- Stefano Grazioli, Professor of IT, Director of the M.S. in MIT Program, and Coordinator of the Enterprise Architecture module of the M.S. in MIT Program, McIntire School
- Amandeep Lamba, Partner, Cybersecurity & Privacy, PwC
- Ryan Nelson, Professor, Associate Dean for the Undergraduate Program, Director of the Center for the Management of Information Technology, and Coordinator of the Project Management module of the M.S. in MIT Program, McIntire School
- Christopher Porter, CISO, Fannie Mae
- Derek Venable, Senior Vice President, Chief Audit Executive, Genworth Financial
- Ryan Wright, Associate Professor of IT, McIntire School
For more information on the Knowledge Continuum and to register, visit https://www.commerce.virginia.edu/cmit/events/5-11-18. Space is limited. Contact Emily Bagdasarian (+1 434-924-5807 or email@example.com) with any questions.