The McIntire School of Commerce’s Office of Undergraduate Admission, through a holistic review process and with a goal of fostering an inclusive student community as diverse as the global business workforce, seeks to admit students with a diversity of thought, backgrounds, and experiences who actively challenge their assumptions and biases and contribute to an understanding of differences as well as commonalities.
Moreover, the Office of Undergraduate Admission is intentional in its recruitment of underserved and underrepresented students within the context of the business landscape by offering dedicated programs and resources, including:
- McIntire Commerce Cohort program
- One-on-one individualized student support and advising
- Ernst & Young Diversity Pipeline Grant programs
- Support for McIntire affinity groups
- Admission staff participation in the McIntire Ally Program
- Participation in Office of Undergraduate Admission Outreach programs
- Collaborative relationships with UVA offices supporting diverse students
As you begin to evaluate your academic options, engage with us.
Programs and resources are open to all prospective Commerce students. If would like to learn more about the Office of Admission’s diversity goals and programs, please contact the McIntire Office of Undergraduate Admission at email@example.com or 434-924-3865.
Learn More about Diversity at UVA
Office of the Vice President and Chief Office for Diversity and Equity
Office of African-American Affairs
Office of Undergraduate Admission Outreach Team
AccessUVA & First-Generation Student Support
LGBTQ Student Services
Maxine Platzer Lynn Women’s Center
Multicultural Student Services
Student Disability Access Center