The Careers in Finance Series provides UVA students an introduction to the array of careers within the financial services industry and opportunities to network with employers across the finance industry. Participants will have an opportunity to:
- Develop industry knowledge and skills that increase career readiness
- Learn about opportunities with those financial firms interested in tapping UVA talent
- Network with alumni and industry partners to understand firm culture and expectations
- Develop a feel for “career fit” and possible career paths within the finance industry
Primarily educational in nature and open to all UVA students on a first-come, first-served basis, CIF includes a series of educational and recruiting-related programs, an informative conference, a skills-based workshops, a speaker series, and experiential city treks throughout the academic year.
If you are a student and have questions about the CIF Series, contact Commerce Career Services.
2019-2020 Careers in Finance Series
- Nov. 14: Careers in Finance Conference Kickoff REGISTER
- Nov. 15: Careers in Finance Conference REGISTER
- Jan. 6-10: Careers in Finance New York City Trek
- April 4: Virtual Session/Webinar: TTS Modeling Workshop REGISTER
- April 15: Finance Interview Preparation REGISTER
- April 16: Women in Finance Panel REGISTER
If your firm is interested in participating in the Careers in Finance Series, please contact Corporate Relations.