The McIntire Student Services and Academic Operations Office serves to encourage, empower, and support undergraduate and graduate students toward the successful completion of academic and co-curricular programs in the School of Commerce. If you have a question or concern and do not know where to go, this office, located in Rouss & Robertson Halls, Room 163, is a great place to start! For more information on graduate programs, please refer to the drop-down navigation menu, titled "Academic Programs," at the top of the page to select a specific program.
What We Do
- Academic advising for the B.S. in Commerce degree and our various graduate-level programs
- Course enrollment and student records
- Academic and personal counseling
- Study abroad opportunities
- Student organizations and student events
- Undergraduate scholarships