The McIntire School of Commerce Foundation is home to seven dynamic centers that fortify the school’s curriculum, support students and faculty, and offer opportunities for in-depth, cutting-edge research across disciplines. The Centers also offer McIntire students, along with University of Virginia affiliates and alumni at large, access to a vast array of forums, speaker series and lectures, that enable participants to peer into the world of business, information technology, entrepreneurship and innovation.
While each Center has its own distinct goals and focus, endowed professorships and executive residence programs, each aims to nurture McIntire students as creative, responsible, intuitive professionals and agile thinkers.
- Center for Business Analytics
- Center for Global Commerce
- Center for Growth Enterprises
- Center for Investors and Financial Markets
- Center for the Management of Information Technology
- Galant Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Center for Innovation in Professional Services