McIntire is proud to be the home of the Center for Real Estate and the Built Environment, which will amplify and enhance real estate programming, research, and engagement efforts across Grounds and throughout our robust alumni community.
We are honored to recognize the inaugural contributors to the Center:
J. Scott Adams and Monique S. Adams
Bicentennial Professorship in honor of James W. Todd
Cheryl Thompson Byron and Robert G. Byron
Rob and Kristen Harper
Thomas J. Hofheimer
Anne R. Haley Howerton and David P. Howerton
George L. Maloomian
Pension Real Estate Association
Robert M. White Jr.
Gifts of $250,000 or more will be recognized in the Center's forthcoming physical space.
Interested in making a gift to help us reach our $20 million endowment goal? Please contact:
- Lori Brookins, Senior Principal Gifts Officer (University Advancement), 434.924.0917
- Alex Fritz, Associate Vice President for Development (College of Arts & Sciences), 540.605.0079
- Kristen Grams, Director of Individual Giving (School of Architecture), 434.243.2098
- Katie Whittier, Associate Dean for Advancement (McIntire), 434.924.3394
- Whitney Wilson, Director of Major Gifts (Darden School of Business), 434.924.0706