How Can I Change My McIntire Domain Password?
The first thing to know about changing your McIntire password is the set of password requirements you need to meet in order to successfully change the password. These requirements have been established to help ensure an appropriate level of security for your account.
Your password must be at least eight digits in length. You may not reuse any of your last 18 passwords. Your password cannot contain your username or any more than two consecutive characters from your full name.
Your password must contain characters from at least three of the four following categories:
- English upper case letters (A - Z)
- English lower case letters (a - z)
- Base 10 digits (0 - 9)
- Non-alphanumeric characters (!, $, %, etc.)
- Go to the McIntire Change Password page, and follow the posted instructions.
- Log in to any McIntire lab machine using your McIntire login account and press CTRL+ALT+DEL. A window will appear with Change Password as one of the options.