Commerce students have access to a wide range of technologies that can assist them in their educational careers. The following is a list of the technologies available, with links to the various areas of this site that can help you better understand and more efficiently implement these technologies.
Technology Available to Commerce Students
- Access to McIntire's technology-equipped facilities.
- The McIntire virtual private network for access to McIntire resources when outside of Rouss & Robertson Halls.
- Network storage for student data on the R and S drives.
- Printing through University Printing and Copying Services. PCS provides support for printing to public printers from your personal computer. PCS printers/copiers are located on the 100 level outside of classroom 116 and in the 300 computer lab.
What to Do
- Visit the Accounts & Systems site for an introduction to your McIntire user account.
- Visit the Research section to learn about McIntire's software.
- Visit ITS to learn how to Connect to UVA Wireless.
- Visit the McIntire virtual private network (VPN) section to learn how to set up your own computer to use McIntire's secure resources.
- Review the How To section.