A non-Commerce student is an undergraduate student at UVA who is taking one or more Commerce classes without being declared as a Commerce student. As McIntire's faculty typically integrate McIntire-specific technologies into their classes (e.g., Blackboard) or require the use of programs provided by McIntire in the Rouss & Robertson Halls' computer labs, these students normally need access to McIntire's technology infrastructure.
Technology Available to Non-Commerce Students
- Access to McIntire's technology-equipped facilities.
- Visit ITS to learn how to Connect to UVA Wireless.
- Printing through University Printing and Copying Services. PCS provides support for printing to public printers from your personal computer. A PCS printer is located in Lab 300.
What to Do If You Require a Non-Commerce Account
- Have your professor email the McIntire Help Desk at email@example.com, authorizing your non-Commerce account. Once authorization is completed, you will receive an email notification. You may then come by the Help Desk (Rouss & Robertson Halls, Room 219; bring your UVA ID) to gain building access.
- Visit Accounts & Systems for an introduction to your McIntire user account.
- Review password requirements.