McIntire's Management concentration focuses on the core issues that leaders and managers face. By bringing real-world challenges to life, the concentration provides conceptual frameworks that prepare students to address those business situations with enhanced interpersonal, organizational, and managerial skills. Prepared for fields like consulting and entrepreneurship, our management graduates are in high demand, poised to become leaders in today’s business environment.
Typical coursework includes classes such as:
- Strategic Leadership
- Negotiating for Value
- Corporate Resilience & Sustainability in Challenging Times
- Measure, Manage & Motivate
- Management Consulting & Advisory Services
- Global Management
- Managing Sustainable Development
- Product and Project Management
- Influence & Persuasion
- GCI: Topics in Management
- Public Speaking & Persuasion
- Advanced Business Speaking
- Business, Politics, and Culture in the European Union
Course offerings are subject to change each semester.