To be eligible for consideration, candidates must be able to demonstrate before matriculation that they possess the following minimum qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree with a strong record of academic achievement from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A strong basic foundation in accounting as indicated by completion of the following prerequisite coursework (must be completed by Aug. 1; not required at the time of application):
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- U.S. Federal Taxation
3. A strong command of both oral and written English. International students whose first language is not English must submit a minimum TOEFL score of 100 (ibt) or a minimum IELTS score of 7.5.
Students with Disabilities
The University of Virginia welcomes and serves students with disabilities. UVA encourages self-determination and independence via accommodations, education, consultation, and advocacy, with the goal of creating an equitable academic experience. Please contact the Student Disability Access Center at email@example.com or +1 434-243-5180 to request accommodations or a consultation.