Accelerate your career with IT.
In today’s world, IT is often the main component in product and process innovations. Students who have IT-related skills can develop and deliver solutions for multiple industries, including finance, marketing, management, and accounting. These skills are in tremendous demand by employers across various industries.
IT concentration coursework focuses on project management, consulting, financial systems, innovation, database management, business analytics, big data, and e-commerce.
Required Core Classes
- Product and Project Management (provides knowledge of product management in combination with project management skills, both of which are necessary for the management of the digital product innovation process end-to-end)
- Database Management Systems and Business Intelligence (provides an introduction to the management of database systems and how business intelligence can be used for competitive advantage)
- Information Technology in Finance
- Digital Innovation
- Digital Safari
- Business Analytics (also offered with R or Python)*
- Intro to Cybersecurity
- Global Commerce Immersion: IT Project Practicum in Argentina
- Global Commerce Immersion: Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the "Start-Up Nation": Israel
- Global Digital Divide
*Requirement for the Business Analytics Track
Course offerings are subject to change each semester.