Accelerate your career with IT.
In today’s world, IT is often the main component in product and process innovations. Students who have IT-related skills can develop and deliver solutions for multiple industries, including finance, marketing, management, and accounting. These skills are in tremendous demand by employers across various industries.
IT&I concentration coursework focuses on project management, consulting, financial systems, innovation, database management, business analytics, big data, and e-commerce.
Required Core Classes
- Product and Project Management (provides knowledge of product management in combination with project management skills, both of which are necessary for the management of the digital product innovation process end-to-end)
- Database Management Systems and Business Intelligence (provides an introduction to the management of database systems and how business intelligence can be used for competitive advantage)
- Information Technology in Finance
- Digital Safari
- BA with Python or BA with Low-Code Technologies
- Cybersecurity as Business Risk
- GCI: Topics in IT (courses subject to change)
- Ethical Application of AI
- Data Exploration and Visualization with R
Course offerings are subject to change each semester.