Here are the most commonly asked questions about this 10-month program across three continents:
- How many degrees do graduates earn?
- Am I eligible for the program?
- Where can I learn more about the program?
- Why are students interested in this program?
- How large is the class size?
- What makes a competitive applicant?
- Is the GMAT or the GRE required?
- Which university do I apply to?
- Are classes taught in English at the three universities?
- What does the thesis involve, and is it required?
- What is the schedule like, and will I have time to travel?
Recruiting and Careers
- Are companies supportive of the M.S. in Global Commerce?
- What career resources and connections will be available?
- Is housing provided?
- How much does the program cost, and are scholarships available?
- Are graduate assistantships available?
- When does the program start and finish?
- Will international students (non-U.S. citizens) qualify for Optional Practical Training (OPT) in the United States?
- Who should I contact about admissions?