Established in 1991, the McIntire School of Commerce's Center for the Management of Information Technology (CMIT) provides opportunities for industry and higher education to work together in areas related to information technology.
Through a program of interdisciplinary cooperation, the Center promotes research and education in IT, cybersecurity, digital innovation, and product and project management, and has provided support for more than a dozen high-impact investigations by McIntire faculty. CMIT has also sponsored more than 100 programs to date, featuring McIntire faculty and renowned speakers from around the world.
- To research the development, implementation, and utilization of information systems and technology in organizations
- To promote interaction between practitioners and the academic community
- To facilitate the continuing education and development of faculty
- To provide training, development, and continuing education for practitioners engaged in the management of IT
- To create an effective link between the business community and the resources of the University of Virginia, including practitioner access to students, faculty, special programs, and research publications
May 7, 2021
Knowledge Continuum: one-day executive education program (details to come)